Use concealer under your eyes, on your forehead, chin, and the bridge of your nose. Once your basic foundation is laid down, you’ll need to apply some concealer. This can help eliminate the appearance of dark circles under your eyes, and can also highlight certain areas to create a slimming affect on your face.
- Use the brush that came with your concealer. Dab some concealer under your eyes. Draw a line of concealer running down the bridge of your nose. Then, add some to your chin and forehead. It may also be a good idea to add some concealer just above you lip.
- Use a makeup sponge to slowly dab the concealer into your face. Go slowly and keep dabbing until the concealer is blended into the rest of your makeup.
- Try applying a lighter, powder-based foundation below your eyes, on your chin, and on the center of your forehead. Then, use a fluff brush to blend it outwards.
Use a brighter shade of blush than normal. If you don’t want to use bronzer, try applying blush instead. Makeup usually photographs about two shades lighter than it actually is. Therefore, it’s a good idea to choose a slightly brighter shade of blush to make your cheeks look red and healthy. Pick a bright pink shade of blush and use a fluff brush to apply to your cheeks.
- Start dabbing on blush on the apples of your checks. As you dab, move the brush backwards and up slightly.
- After dabbing, use circular motions to blend your blush in a smooth, circular line.
- Don’t use blush and bronzer together. Choose just 1.
Relate Tags：red lip liner